How do we monitor our websites?
Cookies do lots of different jobs, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure advertising you see online is more relevant to you and your interests. We may use third-party vendors and advertising networks to serve advertisements on our website(s), or to show you tailored advertisements from our company when you visit other third-party sites. Such third parties may place and access cookies on your browser, including for the purpose of delivering tailored advertisements to you. You may choose to opt-out of these cookies at any time as outlined below.
From time to time, we collect certain usage information from our servers, or servers that belong to third parties, that relates to the use of our websites. We use this information to improve our website, for example by enhancing pages or features that are visited frequently, and on occasion we may share this information with our affiliates or other third party companies to provide them with an indication of the amount of interest in our website for advertising purposes and to help us plan for technical improvements.
Our site uses analytics and marketing cookies from third parties such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, Bing and LinkedIn. We may update the cookies used from time to time. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. The third party cookies we use (such as Google Analytics, Facebook and others) transmit information to those parties and are stored in accordance with their privacy practices.
To opt out of cookies or for further information on cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience on our website or on third party websites such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn or other ad networks through tailored advertisements;
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers);
- To identify you as a customer or a repeat website visitor;
- To establish a primary channel of communication with you;
- To send periodic e-mails including company information and updates. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, you can click “unsubscribe” in the emails we send you.
How can you access your personal information?
We will make available to you any personal information that we have collected, used or disclosed, upon your written request, to the extent permitted by law. We will attempt to respond to your written request within thirty (30) days. We will advise you in writing if we cannot meet your request within this time limit.