Find A Member
- Advanced Benefits Consulting
- AGA Benefit Solutions
- Belay Advisory
- Bell Financial
- Benefits Associate
- benefitsConnect Inc.
- Calow Benefits Group Inc.
- Capcorp Financial
- CapriCMW Benefits Inc.
- Conte Financial Services Inc. (CFS)
- Davis Benefits & Pensions Ltd.
- Eric Barclay Insurance Services Inc.
- Fairfield Watson
- Green Benefits Group
- Group Benefits Consulting of Canada Inc.
- Johnson Insurance Consulting Inc.
- McFadden Benefits & Pension Ltd.
- mls Financial Services
- MSC Financial Group Inc.
- Navigo Financial Solutions Inc.
- OMG Benefits Consulting Inc.
- ONYX Financial Group
- Peak Benefit Solutions
- Penmore Benefits Inc.
- Penmore Callery Group
- Redcliffe & Co.
- River Oaks Insurance Ltd.
- Selectpath Benefits and Financial Inc.
- Sutton Benefits & Pension
- The Winch Group
Why Choose The Benefits Alliance Group?
The field of employee benefits is complex and evolving rapidly. Everyone seems to have an opinion (solicited or otherwise) about your company’s benefits plans, and often the information received is confusing and contradictory. How can you be sure that you’re getting the best advice?
- No one has all the answers. If you could tap into the collective experience and intelligence of your industry peers across the country, would that help you in your business? At The Benefits Alliance Group, that’s exactly what we do: we collaborate with many of the top minds in the benefits field to help get you the answers and tailored advice that you need to make good decisions.
- Wondering how your benefits plans stack up against companies competing for the best talent in your field? The Benefits Alliance Group advisors can access and customize Benchmarking reports that can expose gaps in benefits coverage and identify strategic opportunities to gain a competitive advantage over the competition.
- Keeping on top of the constantly shifting benefits landscape can be challenging, especially when governments keep trying to change the rules. Advisors affiliated with The Benefits Alliance Group act collectively to form a powerful and influential body that advocates and negotiates with government agencies on our clients’ behalf. Advocacy means that you get a seat at the table before legislation is passed.
- Does size matter when it comes to creating innovative products and services for our group clients? The answer is yes: through our Preferred Provider Network of insurers and specialty suppliers, advisors can leverage the size and strength of The Benefits Alliance Group to offer our clients unique and creative offerings at a competitive price.
Contact us today for a group insurance and group retirement plan quote.
Experience Better Advisors. Better Advice.